POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: how do they do that? : Re: how do they do that? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:10:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how do they do that?
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 26 Apr 1998 18:26:55
Message: <3543B4AF.77937287@geocities.com>
Well, actually Lightwave is more for the mid-range. Also, it's less
expensive than most others, and runs fine on most recent PC's (Pentium
90 perhaps).

For a lot of work done with Macs, Electric Image is used. Then there's
Alias and Wavefront.

BTW, Bab5 is more of a small-time production comparatively. Their budget
used to be half of Star Trek episodes.